16.12.08

blah







All those were taken about 10 minutes ago.

Its almost 2:30am & Logan is wide awake & has been for about an hour and a half. I'm so ready for him to go to sleep, but it doesn't really matter cause I have a horrible headache & couldn't get to sleep even if I wanted to. Its just annoying & hot its like 80 in the apartment so i turned the head off & opened the screen door. Dumple is certainly enjoying it as he is laying right beside it. I'm bored that's the only reason I'm making this post so I guess I'm going to go try to get Logan to sleep again.

1 comment:

Mulledafter said...

I am glad that you take pictures of him everyday. Please don't stop! He's growing just a little all the time...Then you can look through albums, or on your wall in wonder. You will say such things as, "Do you remember...!", and "He was SO tiny then!". Don't miss out on that. I love your gorgeous family. You know where I live, if you need me. And I'm lousy with punctuation.