15.4.09

pictures from over the weeknd

Logan ha pink eye. I dont know where he got it but he is miserable. It makes me sad because he is so miserable & I really want him to feel better. I do not like having a sick baby he is not his normal happy self =[



<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">


All these pictures are from when we went to Bristol. It was nice & i enjoyed my time with everyone. Logan travels pretty well, he just doesn't enjoy being in the car seat for 6 hours but i cant say i blame him.


I need to figure out how to post videos on here since my dad and Lucy got us an awesome camcorder. I love that thing so much.

Sorry its not longer but Ive got things to do .

No comments: