1.4.09

WoW




So I know its been awhile, but we no longer have Internet at our apartment. ( well the people below us no longer have it so we cant use it.) So I'm sitting at Barnes & noble. I don't really remember what Ive been up to other then working. I made myself$ 550 last wee & that makes me happy! To bad its going in the bank. Um Last weekend we went to an Irish festival. Well Michael & I went on Saturday & left Logan with my mom since it was cold. But Michael took him on Sunday. So I'M going to post those pictures now







1. Jenny & Logan.
2. Logan. Michael & St. Patrick
3. Jenny Logan & Kathleen.
4. I think hes starting to realize what to do when a camera is in front of him.
5. He Loves to stand.
6. Logan is a big talker.
7 Hungry baby - he travels well.
8. Michael, Logan, & Susie.

Logan really does travel well. He is such a good little baby. Sorry its short but I have other things to do.

No comments: