5.2.09

00.4











jeeeeeeeeez


I'm sleepy. lots of pictures. Lots of baby wearing today. I was off & it was nice. I'm pretty excited cause we have netflix now & we got the first 2 discs of the 1st season of xfiles. I love xfiles but the new movie was bad real bad. Also on our netflix list is NCIS, ( looove that show) Bones, Dexter, Law&Order:SVU, a bunch of movies & i need to add House and probably ever showtime series there is .

Yeah I have a boring life i know. He was suppose to go to the doctor today but yeah they canceled it cause of all the kids with the flu in the office. His new appointment is next Thursday at 10am hopefully this one we will be able to keep. We have a cat at pmart that is up for adoption with NO ears....hes a cuties. Sadly though the rescue group are very picky about who they adopt to so he will probably be there for a long time.

No comments: