18.2.09

Sorry the Pics all weird

Oh how Ive missed updating. Its been crazy for me, okay not really crazy but I haven't really had time to update anything none of my random journals/personal accounts/organizers! And really its sad when I don't use my Moleskin.

Hm I really don't know where to start. I guess I will start On Thursday the 12th & work up to today.

Thursday: I got my Hello Kitty check card!!!! Yeah I'm still pretty excited. Also Thursday was Logan's 2 month doctor appointment. He weighed 12.1 lbs & is healthy, but his head is flat ( =0 ) although the doctor said it should round out when he starts rolling over. He also had to get 2 shots it made me sad & he cried - but only till we got all his clothes back on.

both pictures at the doctors.

Friday I worked & it was boring but I had to shave down a Chinese Shar Pei. <span class=Photobucket" border="0">
its was pretty annoying since he was so thick & i got TONS of hair splinters.

Saturday was Valentines day/ Michael's birthday: First we went to Jade ( a Chinese resultant owned by Michael's friend Kevin's girlfriend. Its like the best Chinese ever & they finally got to meet Logan. Like the whole restaurant staff came to meet him lol. Next we took Logan to my moms house since she was going to watch him for the night. After my moms we went to Pump House Park. It was nice we just walked around and took pictures of random things since I'm trying to figure out all the setting on my camera. After that we went to Ruby Tuesday and had yummy food. Then came home & went to bed since we didn't have Logan and could actually get a full nights sleep.


1 All Dressed up for Daddy's birthday
2. Me!
3. Me & Michael - i know we cant take good pictures together
4. Michael @ Ruby Tuesdays
5. Logan at my moms!

Sunday: I worked again of course because I didn't think to take if off, I wish i had because it was really nice outside. Also I got a Chinchilla...Jeez i know its the last thing we really needed but someone brought him back because they couldn't keep him & Lynda ( one of my managers) didn't want to have to restock him & all that because it takes FOREVER. So she sold him to me & all his things for 160 which is good considering the Chinchilla itself its suppose to be between 130 -150 to buy. Well hes friendly & cute & awesome.



Also the exciting thing that happened to me. Well Ive been looking for this person for a long time since I lost his number & Ive been emailing places & asking people I know. Well the person Ive been looking for was my old music minister David ( ha yeah i know i went to church every Sunday - mostly because my mom made me & to see David.) Of course now there is no way i could go since i have to work on Sunday to make money.

Well anyways like I said Ive been looking for him. Well little did I know that his mother brings her dog ( an adorable toy poodle - i love poodles!!!) to get grooming at my petsmart. Well she came in one day I believe Monday or Tuesday of last week to make an appointment & went she told me her name I asked if she had a son named David who was married to Anita and she said YES. I got really REALLY excited. Well anyways to make a long story short I groomed her dog & got Davids number & finally got to talk to him. lets just say I'm sure he was surprised that i had a baby cause he knew me in my i hate kids and never want them phase. Okay so it wasn't a phase but still Logan is nice! Yeah so that's probably the most exciting thing to happen to me lately & well it was awesome and made me happy.

I need to go finish cleaning now.




No comments: