2.2.09

Sunday-sunday-sunday

Logan out & about.

Yesterday was a nice day. I was off. Well really they asked me if i wanted to take a vacation day since we were so slow & i did because it was so nice outside. So while Michael was again working on the car Casey, me, & Logan went to the mall. Logan slept the entire time. Next we went to the Libbie petsmart & i got Ebony a sweater. Next was applebees & target at least he was awake for those 2. He really is a very good baby he never really complains or anything. Just happy in general. I often wonder how he would travel.

We went to my friend Jenny's house last night for her 3rd annual Superbowl party. It was fun & of course i have to go since i have been to the last two. It was fun, we didn't even watch the game really mostly just played with Logan and Stella( her boxer). We did eat a ton of food though but oh well that's really what the Superbowl is about!
Stella,Kathleen(Jenny's roommate),Jenny, & of course Logan.

No comments: