20.1.09

005.








 Logan Pictures!
I don't feel like writing comments to them today.

Today I finally went to see Dr. Haddad.  Everything is good & dandy so that's exciting. He asked me if i was gonna have a girl next i laughed & said no thanks not right now. So i got birth control & ll that happy stuff.

So today @ work was boring. We have no dogs coming in because its so cold. I wish it would snow if its gonna be so cold. I do not like this weather. We are suppose to be getting a new car sometime this weekend. I'm off tomorrow! But I only have Internet on my phone at the moment so that's why I haven't updated. ( I'M at my moms right now).

So history today?! I think so. At 12 noon almost every employee at my petsmart ( including ban field) was in the break room wathcing the Inauguration. Its like where were you on 9.11 ( I was in gym class). Today i was in the PetSmart break room. I really like Obama's voice its very...authoritative & not to mention he's not to bad looking either lol. One of the things we were talking about is what kind of dog he should get. Now I love all the "doodle" breeds, but really I think that a labradoodle is much better than a goldendoodle. I think he should get a pit bull! I love pitties they are the sweetest doggies ever. Dumple is part pitt & well he is the most wonderful dog.

Ohhh i think its time to change Logan.

2 comments:

Mulledafter said...

I so agree. I hate when it's just cold for some reason. Logan has got to be one of the cutest babies ever. And sweet. And Obama's a hottie. I hope you all like those books, especially Logan.

Mulledafter said...

I meant cold for NO reason. I am a doofus like that at times.