23.1.09

Jeez 006

1. Logan at his MiMi's house!



2.Oh this is what we do on breaks @ works some days
( go to circuit city & play rock band we are sad they are closing)

3. Me @ work. Aren't our outfits ugly.
4. KINGSLY. Hes the rat i keep trying to convince
Michael to let me bring home
5. Ms. Ellie May
6.MY new request dog T.j. the standard poodle.
H's my new request dog. Just got him today!
This is when he came in.
7. the band i had to make. It was right after.
Not finished!

8. T.j. all finished. You cant really tell he has a band
but that's how the lady wanted it. Crazy lady.
It took me 6 hours to do him w/ the bathing & drying & clipping!

Well as you can see I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately. But I will & Michael has Logan tomorrow so he will take lots of picture. But you can tell I took lots of pictures at work today. We are at my moms house right now. And Logan is moving around on the couch! He's such a cutie!

No comments: