5.1.09

worst luck everrr

Um yeah, I have decided I have the worst luck ever. I mean really I do. Why you ask? Well its because I am sick SICK again. Its not very pleasant at all. I woke up & had to throw up for like 20 minutes. So Logan got an early start at daycare because he sure isn't going to be around me the last thing i want is a sick little wolverine.

I'm thinking about locking Ebony in the closet because there are maintenance people on the roof making more noise than necessary and well Ebony is going crazy. I mean I'm happy shes all into alerting me and all but jeez. Now since i would never lock her in the closet i made her get on the bed with me so Im hoping she will stop barking.


Also - having dogs whine at you while your throwing up isn't to much fun. & they like to lick my leg which is pretty annoying. Jeez crazy doggies.

No comments: