13.1.09

Day off.




1. Logan while at my moms. He loves to stick his tongue out.
2. Again at my moms on his tummy mat.
3. Sometimes he just looks at me like this when I'm taking his picture
4. He is not amused by me poking his feet.


Today is my first day off since Wednesday & well all i did was lay around because I was sleepy. Right now I'm sitting on the bed with Logan beside me, he's making all kinds of noises. I should really be cleaning since I haven't been doing that a lot since i come home & mostly go to bed.

Ive been trying ton convince Michael to let me bring home a diamond dove. This little bird is so sad & no one wants him. He came into petsmart with a shipment of other diamond doves. HE is completely healthy expect his neck is bent so his head is resting on his back & he cant seem to move it around very much, also he doesn't fly he rolls around on the bottom of the cage. I really want him but Michael keeps saying no. He comes with a free cage & everything. I don't really like birds but if someone doesn't take him he will be stuck in the back room forever with little attention. So I'm also trying to see if anyone i know wants him, but it seems no one wants a "special" bird. I doubt I'll be able to convince Michael to let me bring him home boo =[.


And now that Logan is asleep Im going to listen to music & clean.

1 comment:

Mulledafter said...

I WANT THE BIRD. GIVE ME DETAILS!!!