28.1.09

early







1. Logan yesterday morning before leaving for daycare.
2. Logan in his cute little coat. You really cant tell but his hat has ears too!
3. Sleepy but not sleepy enough to sleep.
4. So he plays some more.
5. And has some tummy time.
6. He was trying to hold his head up & was doing a good job till i took the picture.

Hm, well we haven't been doing much other than working. Haven't really gone anywhere or done anything exciting really. We mostly come home from getting Logan play with him feed him & then go to bed. Oh what a busy life we have!

Well actually on Sunday night I went to dinner with some of my friends from work. Michael & Logan didn't get to come because Michael forgot his car keys at this brothers & Susie had to take them to go get the keys. Well anyways we went to Buffalo Wild Wings & it was a lot of fun for me. Michael had spent the day working on our new(old) car. He still has to do somethings but hopefully he will be driving it by Sunday! Well here are some pictures of Sunday night.

1. just got off work. & waiting for Shannon to get off.
2. Paul Shannon's boyfriend
3. Celeste & her husband Steve.
4. Amya Morgans daughter shes about to turn 4.
5. Mary Ellen, me, & Amber.
6. Tyon, Amiri ( im not sure if that's the right spelling) & Morgan.
7. Jenny ( she no longer works with us but we still see her a lot & she hired me!) & Amya.

hm, there are no pictures of Shannon she was hiding from the camera the whole time. But oh well. Like I said it was lots of fun & next time we decided no boyfriends or kids lol. Well i need to go get Michael up so he can get ready for work. Thankfully I'm off today. I will probably sleep most of the day at least while Logan is asleep( even though I went to bed at 8:30 last night I'm still exhausted). I'm happy I don't have to go out in this weather its freezing & i hate it.

No comments: