30.1.09

today today.






1. Me being bored.
2. Happy Baby.
3. He can hold his head up for almost a minute.
4. He likes looking the mirror
5. playing with baby.

So i watched daycare kids today. My mom is sick so she couldn't really watch them. Not to mention she went to hospital. But she seems to be okay now. Thankfully they were only 6 daycare kids and only 2 before 2pm so I got lucky not to mention Michael helped a little bit. Logan was being a good baby & slept more of the day( even though now hes probably gonna be up all night but oh well)

I'm hopefully going to be filing my taxes tomorrow or Monday. I really need to get it done because well i need money for things lol. Also Michael needs to do his already. When I finally get the money I have to buy grooming things because well I need new stuff. I really need new shears & blades if not anything else. I'm been pricing things & well its gonna cost at least 400-500 depending on what all I get @ groomers.com . And 350 @ kingwholesale.com, but they only have the blades & shears. Goomers.com has EVERYTHING i want & both have free shipping.The shears I want i MUST HAVE lol. These are the straights & these are the thinners & these are the curves . I'm excited i just hope i get enough back to get at least blades & shears & pay off some of the medical bills i have, even with my insurance covering things i still owe like 800! Not to mention Id like to put more in my savings.

Well lets see during nap time I was bored & started looking at houses for sale in the area. I like to look & dream, you know have something to look forward to ...to build up to. Actually that way it looks we could afford it & that would be cool. But of course its not something I want to jump into & I certainly don't think we need a house. I hate it when people think they NEED to have a house because they are married or have a child its not worth getting yourself in debt. Well I guess we are thinking about it but who knows what will happen later on. Its defiantly something to look into a few years from now. I just like looking at the houses.

Hopefully Michael will finish fixing the jeep tomorrow because it would be nice to have heat in the care not that its been very cold today but still it would be nice. Ugh i don't want to go to work tomorrow its going to be boring! I cant wait till it gets warmer so we can finally have some business.

1 comment:

Mulledafter said...

You have pretty hair. And Logan reminds me of Noah sometimes. :)