3.1.09

eeesh


I'm slacking right now. Well not really since I don't have anything to do but still I'm sure I could find something I should be doing. Well instead of doing anything I'm looking cute kawaii things. Its probably a very good thing we don't have any extra money at the moment because if we did I would be ordering insane amounts of bento boxes & accessories, Korean/Japanese stationary, stamps sets, hello kitty post-its & other things, planners, & clothing. It's also probably a good thing we don't go to the Asian super market ( even though I really wanna go). But I know i would spend insane amounts of money because its the only place I can find decent Hello Kitty things. Thinking about this has reminded me I need a rice cooker I'm wondering why I don't have one - I mean I'm sick of the microwave/stove.

I'm suppose to making my planner for the next few months. I might have a slight obsession with planners considering I have 3 that I use plus my phone & laptop & online planners. Oh well I better go start on it because Michael brought me the some of my favorite pens & i want to use them!

No comments: