7.1.09






1. This was the look he had when he finally woke up & saw me after a day and a half. I think he may have missed me a little.
2. This is his "i am not amused and you should stop poking my nose face".
3. Right before we left my moms.

Today was my first day back at work. I only had one dog since we are really slow, but it was my request dog Bear, hes a black cocker spaniel. I really enjoyed being back at work. I missed everyone plus I'm getting all kinds of overtime because our manager is at training & I'm helping cover her shifts. I'm off tomorrow so i get to spend time with Logan & Michael since he;s off as well. He is also off all weekend.

So Logan apparently did very well at daycare the last 2 days. He spent the night with my mom last night since i was all sick & stuff. I had a 102.7 fever for most of the day & all last night. Thankfully I woke up feeling better this morning. But I really missed Logan I didn't realize how much i talked to him when it was just me & him here.

I'm really sleepy so instead of writing more I'm going to bed but oh Lucy my eyes are totally blue
see blue!

No comments: