17.12.08





1. He really likes to move around.
2. And he really likes to stick his tongue out.
3. His Grandma Lucy made him that hoodie its huge on him like all the rest of his clothes. lol
4. Finally a picture of Michael - yeah sleeping


Today has been boring. I know Ive said this before but I cannot wait to get back to work. I like being at home with Logan a lot but I miss getting up & having a place to go everyday. I guess I'm not cut out for this stay at home stuff, thank god we have free daycare! I just realized more than half the people who read this have never seen our apartment, i guess I will have to take pictures of it when its clean. Now that Logan is sleeping a little more in between feedings you would think I would have time to clean - but nope I sleep instead although i do keep Logan's room clean so that's something!


People keep asking me what I want for Christmas. Well i want money. I want money so I can put it in my savings account or well half of it in my savings and use whatever is left to but diapers and formula and apples. OH and i would really like a new digital camera but i know that's not happening right now! I'll probably eBay one later on in January.We went to walmart today so we could buy food we were gonna go to Costco but its to far away so why drive the 30 minutes there when walmart is like 6 minutes away. Logan slept the entire time hes such a good baby we got lucky i suppose. Walgreen's is being retarded. They all called Michael & had him come in and start everything & then just realized they didn't have his background check & then sent him home - so now hes just working at Michael's till they get that dumb background check back. They said it would be a week & kept apologizing apparently. At least he still has the job they just have to wait for the dumb background check. Its not like he was going to be doing anything but sitting in front of a computer anyways so I'm sure a few days away from that he wont mind. I think its just so dumb since nothing it going to show up. He still wants to join the military - pffft.

My moms daycare Christmas program is tomorrow night, we are going to go watch & eat the cake. Also since Michael's niece is in it we have to go. I'm sure Logan will be asleep the entire time or just ignore everyone & just stare at Michael or me. I cant believe Christmas is like next week. I cant believe Logan will be 3 weeks on Monday, it seems like he was just born time really does fly by.

On Christmas me & Michael have been together for 3.5 years, well there was that one week where we didn't talk but oh well a fight is a fight & i don't even remember what it was about now just that I was really sad that week. I suppose we will do our Christmas Eve tradition - well only part of it since we don't have a lot of money. Normally we would go to Cheesecake Factory come home & watch Love Actually, but this year it will be just watching Love Actually which is okay with both of us. Maybe we will make cheesecake ( okay Michael can make it & i will watch). We are going to be so busy on Christmas; we have to go to both of our moms houses, my grandma ( Patrick's mom) house, & we are going to see Michael's dads side of the family. I have to admit as much as I wish my dad & Lucy lived close to us so i could see them more often i don't know how we would fit everyone in!

Hm, I have run out of things to say so i guess I will call it a night. Night!

1 comment:

Mulledafter said...

Silmarillion! Morgoth lives in there. That hoodie is exquisite, the baby inside exemplary.