30.12.08


1. Logan's outfit for today. It was so nice outside.

Today has been a very long day. Ive been up since 5am. First feeding & changing Logan, I couldn't get back to sleep after that so i read for awhile. Next thing I know its like 7am and Michael is running to the bathroom to throw up. Hes been really sick all day with a fever & generally whatever flu is going around. I feel bad for him but refuse to be around him more then 5 minutes at a time & Logan hasn't seen him all day =[.

Susie & I took Chloe & Dumple to the vet. Its a good thing we didn't end up taking all the dogs because Ban field was super busy & we were there for a long time , a very long time & i was wearing Logan - he got kind of heavy. He did seem to enjoy it though - he didn't sleep that much while we were there. Of course everyone I work with had to come see him & pay attention to me. I don't know what they are going to do when I come to work without him. We didn't get home from that till about 545.

Me & Logan were only home for about 45 mins before my mom came & got us. We went to walmart so I could buy formula & some food. Ive been living off rice & veggies - its all i really want to eat. And I'm like obsessed with raspberry tea at the moment. I just love it so. Poor Michael hasn't eaten anything at all today & he can barely keep down water or ginger ale. I feel bad for him & that I cant take better care of him but oh well Logan comes first & i don't want my poor little wolverine to get sick. When we came home Logan like passed out i had to keep waking him up to feed him & now hes asleep beside me. I need to put him to bed instead of him laying beside me.


Umm i think i shall go eat since all Ive eaten today is half a sub.


1 comment:

Mulledafter said...

You will have to bring Logan with you to work :). I'm feeling a lot of empathy for Michael, some of us here had those dasterdly germs. It wasn't fun:( Stay away from him. And it seems you and I have some things in common. We shall have to do lunch or something someday soon.