24.12.08

Wowzers this is a long one!





1. Logan after his first real bath, he didn't like it at all.
2. Tummy time! He loves to put his butt in the air lol.
3. & of course he loves to sleep

I have been sick for the past few days so I haven't been updating. I cant seem to kick this cold & its getting worse. My mom watched Logan last night because I really needed sleep & so did Michael since he has to be at work so early - though not as early as he did with Michael's. It wouldn't matter if he got up to tend to Logan anyways, if i hear Logan cry I'm wide awake. We are going to Ella's Christmas eve party tonight & then we will go pick up Logan. I hope we aren't out very late tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. But I am very excited since its Logan's first Christmas!


That would be Michael before his he went to work on Monday. He has to be dressed up everyday. I wish i had waited till he put on his tie but oh well I will take another one day. He always looks so nice when hes dressed up I like it. Although this pictures makes him look fatter then he really is. I will take some pictures tonight or something. He is really liking Walgreens & that makes me happy.

I got pictures from my step mom Lucy today showing the amount of snow they have. Its crazy i wish it would snow here even just a little bit. I don't really like snow that much but its pretty & a little is okay but if we had what they have i think i would do crazy. OH and here are some of the pictures!





1. Their house.
2. Lucy!
3. Daddy!
4. & Cody the cutest Shetland sheepdog ever.

I really can't wait to go back & visit them again ( even though I have no idea when that will be). I wish we lived closer cause Id really like Logan to be around them. Having Logan made me realize i really wish I could have spent more time with them than just summers. They both mean so much to me & I don't think they realize it then again i like never talk to them so how would they know. I really need to call them more often.

I use to be close to a lot of people in my family & now I'm really not I don't really talk to anyone that often except for me Mamaw Lois. I love that lady so much & she means so much to me she just doesnt know. Shes not just my grandmother she really is one of my best friends. I can talk to her about anything. I know we spend at least 45 minutes talking whenever we talk and its at least once a week if not more. I don't know what i would do without these weekly calls. I look forward them.

I don't know when my Mamaw Janis, Joyce, & Brenda will get to come up here but I cannot wait to see them. I cant wait to hug Brenda. I know it will be awhile before they are able to come up but I just cant wait. I need to call them more often too. I also need to call my Papaw Booher more often. I'm just a big slacker when it comes to calling people

Then there is Michael's family. I love them so much. There has never been a moment I have not felt like part of the family. Ella ( his mommy)is such a wonderful person. Susie(his aunt) is another wonderful person she has helped me a lot the last few weeks. Then of course there are Jenny & Julia( his sister & niece), John,Kristen,Noah,& Alanah( his brother, sisterin law, nephew, & niece) they all have always been so nice to me & even though i don't see them very often (cept for Julia) i love them all. And of course Larry & Curtis (Susie's husband & Ella's boyfriend) Ive always liked Larry he is just that kind of person plus he has a mastiff named Cesar & if you own a mastiff i love you because i love those dogs! Curtis i can honestly say i did not like for a long time, but now I can say i really do like him which i never thought would happen. He really is a nice guy & he loves his dog so i cant hate him besides without him i would never be able to bring dumple & ebony over to Ella's well they wouldn't be allowed on the couch lol. Brandy I don't know you very well but I would really like to get know you better because you seem like a really wonderful person so you & Sage & Milo should really come over one day while I'm still not working.

And lastly there is my mom & Patrick. They have done so much for me & Michael the last year. They got us all the baby furniture & most of the things we needed for Logan. My mom loves to bring us food which i will never complain about because she is actually a good cook now that she does it. While me & my mom have never been that close I really think Logan has helped our relationship & now I understand that whole mother love thing she use to talk about.


Blah, jeez this was a long entry & if you read all of it good for you!!! & I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Mulledafter said...

Yes, we should get to know each other better. :)