24.12.08

My Apartment!


I was talking to my Mamaw Lois & she mentioned that she thinks I have a nice apartment. Then I remembered I said I would take pictures & that I had taken them Monday so I figured I would post them!

As soon as you walk in & close the door:









1.St. Bernard puppy calender ( we have a calender since we cant own one.)
2. Shoes& Dumples cage. Beside his cage is dog food my work bag & a computer in the Rubbermaid container to bad it doesn't work.
3. The kitchen yes, its carpeted & that sucks.
4. Table that we never eat on. Michael had to iron his shirt for work & didn't put stuff up! And an xbox - we have 3 in the apartment at the moment.
5. The Living room. The brown couch is the dog couch.
6. The balcony - dumple loves to sit on that pink chair we cant get rid of it.
7. More of the living room. Yeah our furniture doesn't match but oh well.
8.The TV & shelves. You can see my Hello Kitty barbie!

The Hallway



1. The hallway. You can see back of my laptop lol. Oh and Ebony's potty pad.
2. I figured I would take a picture of the fridge. & my Hello Kitty toaster.

Logan's Room!









1. View from the doorway. Ebony likes that chair. You can see our Harry Potter cutout. I love his & refuse to throw him away.
2. The changing table. The picture was a gift from my mom. More Ebony in the chair.
3. The crib. He has a basket of stuffed animals in it since he doesn't sleep there yet.
4. Inside the crib.
5. Shelves. The blue dinosaur at the bottom by the crib was made by Susie & Larry. You can also see more of his stuffed animals & things. Also that chair on top was my dads when he was little.
6. Right side of the closet.
7. Left side of the closet. Yeah, he has lots of clothes.

Our bedroom,closet, & bathroom






1. View from the door way. We have a very small room but its okay we just sleep in there. And it usually looks bigger but that pack & play takes up a lot of room. Bet you cant guess which side i sleep on!
2. I figured I should take a picture of the dogs. Ebony is laying on the dog bed & dumple prefers the bed.
3. Michael's side of the closet
4. My side of the closet. Plus storage & the potty.
5. The bathroom. Probably my favorite thing about the apartment is how big the bathroom is.




And here's a picture of dumple just because. He is chewing on himself a lot and getting tons of hot spots so he has to wear his ecollar. He hates it.



1 comment:

Mulledafter said...

Your apartment is cute and nice. I love Logan's room, and I wouldn't get rid of the gangsta Harry Potter either.