21.12.08

Quick post before dinner





1. Me - I'm getting back down to my old weight rather quickly.
2. Ebony missed him and wouldn't stop trying to lick him
3. He's laying in bed with me while Michael cooks dinner
4. Dumple missed him a lot too.


Like I said I'm waiting for Michael to finish cooking dinner. He's finally fixing me some spaghetti, Ive been asking for it for weeks so I'm happy hes getting around to making it. Today was a nice day, slept till 12 & it was lovely. Then we spent a few hours at my moms house looking at random clothes she had brought for Logan. She caught a really good sale and got over $50 of clothes for only 26 dollars so she stocked up. A lot of them are so cute. Next we went to Michael's aunt Susies I wish i would have gotten pictures there but oh well maybe next time i will remember to. Lastly we went to Patrick's moms house so she could finally meet Logan. She was so happy to see him I'm really happy we took him over there. Well I'm going to go and bother Michael =].

2 comments:

Mulledafter said...

Skylar loves that picture of you. I wanna hold Logan. Soon!!

starsinmybelly said...

Logan is so damn cute! I am glad you found me, I'm gonna follow you too!

Happy Holidays, xoxo ~Jax