19.12.08

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps







1. Taken right before I started this - I'm typing with on hand & its taking forever
2. Before going to Grandma's house for her daycare Christmas program
3.-5. Taken when we got home.


I believe I am one of those annoying parents who taken way to many pictures of my child, but i did that with my dogs so I don't know what people would expect when I finally had Logan. I need to take some dog pictures as i have been slacking with those & just taken Logan pictures.

Today we stayed at home for most of the day. Casey came over and had Tinkerbelle ( her basset hound) she pretty much stayed on the couch the entire time - apparently my dogs are intimidating ( they just think every other dog they meet is their friend). After she left we pretty much just did nothing till it was time to go to my moms. Tonight was my moms Christmas program for her work as I'm sure you read above. Well it was good & we got cake so we are happy. Logan had his eyes closed the entire time. I swear he pretends to be asleep when we are out in public. He will open his eyes a little & if someone he doesn't really know is holding him he will close them again & keep them shut. I think its much better than him crying. & I just Logan down because thankfully he fell asleep!

My mom is going to watch him all of Saturday night. I'm happy shes been working with kids so long, I don't have to worry about him as I'm sure she knows way more than I do. I think it will be funny because i believe it is Patrick's first over night baby experience. Michael & me are kind of excited since we will get to sleep straight through the night! My mom gave us $100 - 2o for helping her with the daycare kids tonight & the rest of it is an early Christmas present. We figure we might go celebrate our 3.5 anniversary. We have celebrated every anniversary we have ever had, even if its just a card or letter but we only go out for the years & half years.

Logan has his own play list on itunes. I sing to him whenever I feed him & then of course when I'm trying to get him to go to sleep. Maybe if I get bored I will list them on here but I'll probably do it on my Listography - I love that website.

No comments: