25.12.08

A none Logan relatedpost!


Today is me & Michael's 3.5 year anniversary.

We were up till 3am just talking about it & listening to music. Also Logan was awake & i had slept all day since i was sick. I think it is hilarious that we say we don't want to get married at least not right now yet we stay up talking about how we would like our wedding to be. I think we created a whole play list for it ha ha. And here are 3 pictures for the 3 years



1. A few months after we started dating
2. Sometime around our 2ND anniversary
3 .Sept.2008

I really should be up getting things ready. We have to be at my moms at 9am. Which means i have about an hour and a half to wake Michael up, get ready, pack the diaper back for the day, get Logan changed and clothed, feed the dogs, and of course give Logan his one present we got him. Hes only 3 weeks I mean jeez he doesn't need a lot now. After my moms we are going to Ella's house, then to someone;s house on Michael's dad side of the family, and finally ending at Patricks moms house because that's where i have eaten Christmas dinner every Christmas since 6th grade, well except for my 8th grade year but i was in Oregon so yeah. Well I'm not about to change my tradition now even if it wont be a big deal like it use to.

I feel bad about leaving the dogs here. I know we could defiantly take them to my moms house & Ella's but we wont have time to bring them back to the apartment so they have to stay here. I don't think I will put dumple in his cage though, I'm just gonna pick up anything he could really chew on. Or lock them in the bedroom its not fair to them to have to stay locked up on Christmas.

Well I have to go do a bunch of stuff now. And yeah i know I mentioned Logan cant help it!

No comments: