4.12.08

A Whole New World







1. Grandpa Patrick & Logan
2. Dr. Hadda & Grandma
3. Just finishing getting weighed & measured
4.  About 10 mins after birth
5. Just after coming out

So.

I honestly don't remember to much about Monday & the induction. The whole day went by
very fast to me.


We got there @ 6:45am - I got an checked in, an iv, and blood work. Dr. Haddad came in around 7:30 and put the gel stuff on my cervix & i started having contractions about 7:45. I got some painkillers that lasted about 2 hours. I got the epidural when Michael got to the hospital around 11:30. The epidural hurt pretty bad but it was well worth it. Next Dr. Haddad came in and broke my water. I couldn't feel anything from about the middle of my stomach down to my toes - my legs were so floppy & i had to have help turning over. Although my iv epidural thing wasn't working well so they gave me something that was 5 times stronger than morphine & that really did it for me. SO fast forward to about 3:3o the nurses came in and gave me oxygen because Logan's heart rate dropped a little bit. I also found out that it was time for me to push. So i pushed & pushed & pushed some more. It was an unbelievable pressure to me - i still think it was pain not just pressure but i don't know - couldn't feel anything cept for that pressure/pain during contractions & i just had to push. Anyways it wasn't much fun at all. Michael & his mom watched like the whole thing while me and my mom chose not to. The last 15 minutes where the hardest and most uncomfortable. And then all of a sudden there is a baby sitting on stomach!


I don't also don't remember what happened right after since I was crying cause of all the emotions and pain i was feeling. So since I'm also very sleepy I will put the other pictures from when were were in L&D and just update tomorrow with more pictures & thoughts about him.



Nighty Night

No comments: