26.12.08

Okay Christmas




1. Logan & daddy waiting for everyone to come to Mimi's (Michael's mom) house
2. Us.
3. Logan sleeping after a long day of travel & meeting new people


We had a good but very long Christmas. First was my moms house for breakfast. She got us some beautiful glasses, a blender, Michael a book on wine since hes been wanting one, and me a gift card to get my nails done & a beautiful necklace, also she got us a $25 gift card to Fridays.

Next we to Ella's house. I'm not going to list all the things we got because it was a lot, we opened gifts from all of the family. But i am going to say I absolutely love the gift Ella made me. She painted me a ribbon person. I have been wanting one ever since I first walked into her house and saw them. I'm going to have to take a picture of it.

After Ella's we went to see Michael's aunt ( his dads sister) house. There were a lot of people there. Everyone thought Logan was so cute & good, but of course how could they not as he is very cute & good. The only thing is he wouldn't really let anyone but me or Michael hold him. I guess he doesn't like people he doesn't know or he was extremely sleepy & being passed from person to person does not make sleeping easy.

Lastly we went to my Grandma Fetta's house. I finally ate dinner there I was starving because I had only eaten a little bit at the other houses so I could eat there. Logan pretty much slept the entire time. We stopped back by my moms house to check on her since she was sick yesterday, she seems to have caught whatever I have. Also we stopped by Ella's again Michael lost his wallet & we had to find it, thankfully we did because it had $100 in it.

I am still sick. I just cant seem to kick this cold. Michael is bringing me something home, its so convenient that he works at Walgreen's now lol. Ive been in bed all day expect for feeding & changing Logan. And I haven't been holding him much because I really don't want to get him sick but he doesn't seem to mind - he is fascinated by his teddy bear today.
He somehow managed to get out of his sleep positioner and up to the teddy bear. And I'm really not that sure how he did it. He is super baby hahaha! Okay maybe not but i still think its amazing he moved that much since he never really does.

No comments: