7.12.08

Sundays are always boring.


Pictures In no order [ever]





1. Getting ready to go to Grandmas
2. Playing in the floor
3. Already grabbing dumple
4. Dumple sniffing him
5. He was staring at Ebony.


Today has been a pretty good day.

Michael stayed up/got up with Logan all night last night so I got some sleep 6 1/2 hours actually. I feel really good. So changed him & fed him which took an hour,then he went back to sleep. I did the dishes & washed bottles. Around 815 I decided to go lay back down so I got Logan out of his crib thing & brought him to bed with me ( Michael was sleeping on the couch) - never went to sleep so me & Logan played with photo booth on my laptop. He seems to like computers already he'll probably be a big computer nerd like his daddy.

When it was time to eat again he ate pretty well almost 2 ounces. It always takes him so long to eat 2 ounces about an hour each time. Hes been awake ever since then looking around and making noises. I put him in the floor & got down to play with him a little when the dogs came up to him. He just stares at them so intently I find it funny. They cuddled up to him a little bit and sniffed his ears. Logan seems to really like Dumple or I think so cause he keeps grabbing his leg.

We took Logan to my moms today for about 3 hours. Michael and me went and got dinner & spent a little time alone - the whole time we talked about how much we missed Logan. I hate this weather I wish it was warmer it would take so much less time to take Logan out, oh well. When we came home Logan went to sleep right after we fed & changed him ( no surprise there). We rented the new X-files movie & it was pretty bad but good at the same time since it was X-files. I really want the seasons.

No comments: