29.12.08





1. Michael sleeping this morning.
I swear I can only get pictures when hes sleeping.
2. Ebony this morning -
this is what I wake up to every morning
3. Logan sleeping.

Well we haven't been up to much at all since I'm still coughing.. But it does seem to be getting better & its only really bad at night. I only have a week & a day till I go back to work. I'm really excited because I miss working a lot. Logan seems to get getting on a little bit of a schedule so that makes me happy.He also slept for 4.5 hours last night so i both me and Michael got sleep! we had to change his formula because it seemed to be constipating him - he would scream when he was trying to poop and he didn't poop for 2 days. So when I called Dr. Sharpe he told me to change his formula to this stuff that's already halfway broken down so its easier to digest. I'm
happy he told me parent's choice (the walmart brand) is the exact same thing that Emfamil makes because its like a 10 dollar difference. But my mom did say she saw the Emfamil stuff at Costco in a huge can for like 30 dollars- so me and Michael are gonna go check that out.


I'm very happy that Logan can finally fit into the Baby Bjorn. I love that baby carrier, it is so wonderful. Ive started carrying him around while I clean and make his bottles, he seems to really like it. He even falls asleep in it. Today I wore him ( i love the term baby wearing lol) out while I walked dumple, instead of running downstairs and hurrying dumple; we got to go on a nice long walk. Poor dumple hes so out of shape he was so ready to head home by the of it. He ran right into our bedroom & got on the dog bed he didn't even jump on the bed. When we got home Ebony ran right up to me when I sat down & proceeded to lick Logan's hand for 1o minutes, then she went and laid on the other couch. I guess Ive been replaced.



1. Took while I was walking Dumple. I want to get more baby carriers.
2. Dumple after out walk. He is passed out.

No comments: