16.12.08

i felt you like electric light..




1. Dumple's checking in on "his" baby
2. Sleeping on the way to the doctor
3. Sleeping after a long day of sleeping


Today Logan had his second doctors appointment. He is healthy & the doctor said we are doing a good job ( so we make good parents so far yay!) He now weighs 7lbs 12 oz, that means he gained 20 ounces in 10 days. We finally get to start him on a schedule - feeding him every 3 - 4 hours, probably going to be 3 hours during the day & 4 at night since he hates being woken up to be fed & never eats more then an once & a half when we wake him up at night.


I am going to be going back to work on the 29th, I honestly cannot wait. I'm excited to go back I miss the people & the all the dogs! Its only going to be for 2 -3 days for the first 2 weeks but that's probably a good thing. When I go back full time I will be working mostly morning shifts except for Friday-Sunday when I will be closing. I don't mind working late on the weekends since Michael is working them also. I cant wait till he gets a set schedule since mine can be changed easily. I think the only thing that will be hard for me is getting back to a normal sleep schedule & then having to be on Logan's as well.


No comments: